PDA

View Full Version : Orando Attraction Tickes

Pluto
04-01-2004, 00:14
Hi

I have been looking on the link to this site to buy attraction tickets and am unsure about payment . I realise that prices will fluctuate depending on the exchange rate but on the site it says 'at the time your card is debited at Universal, IOA, Seaworld and Bush Gardens subject to availability at parks at time of use of ticket'.
Does this mean that no payment is taken from the credit card until you enter the park[?] If this is the case does the same apply to the Disney Tickets? I was hoping to buy tickets in advance of our trip to take advantage of the good exchange rate and to spread the cost.
Many thanks to anyone who is able to answer this[8D]

huckleberry house
04-01-2004, 01:06
Hi Karen

It is unlikely to mean that,could it be referring to how many days the tickets are valid from the first day of use at the Park rather than your CC debit.

I am sure John or Roger will be along shortly to tell you for sure.

Lesley

florida4sun
04-01-2004, 02:50
hi,
I process the ticket orders and your card would be charged within 24 hours of making the order. So you would get the current exchange rates[msnsmile2].
I will get John and Roger to look at the wording you mentioned below.

quote:Originally posted by Pluto

Hi

I have been looking on the link to this site to buy attraction tickets and am unsure about payment . I realise that prices will fluctuate depending on the exchange rate but on the site it says "at the time your card is debited at Universal, IOA, Seaworld and Bush Gardens subject to availability at parks at time of use of ticket".
Does this mean that no payment is taken from the credit card until you enter the park[?] If this is the case does the same apply to the Disney Tickets? I was hoping to buy tickets in advance of our trip to take advantage of the good exchange rate and to spread the cost.
Many thanks to anyone who is able to answer this[8D]

Pluto
04-01-2004, 03:02
Many thanks for the quick response - as always :)