PDA

View Full Version : Florida House For Sale £45,000 Freehold

anorak
20-10-2009, 08:40
I have a nice house in a nice area for sale, just east of Kissimmee in St Cloud. Its actually on the number 10 bus route which runs from Kissimmee, so you can even connect on public transport from Orlando International Airport - but not from Sanford as they have discontinued the bus service from there. Cost of a bus ticket ( with free transfers from one route to another) these days is $2, but I know most people on here will have cars anyway.

It takes 15 minutes to drive to Kissimmee at the busiest times. 10 minutes at other times.

St Cloud is a nice place to live, it has an Aldi, a Walmart, a Home Depo, A Winn Dixie, a Publix, etc etc. Its old fashioned in the town centre as well, lots of activities, lots of restaurants, and a beautiful lakefront and swimming beach there.

The home is just off Highway 192 by 400 yards or so, very convenient.

If you use the Turnpike its half an hour to Disney should you wish to go there.

Its a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, has a nice garden and is priced at a bargain £45,000. That's about $69.000. Freehold Title, or the local equivalent which is "fee simple". You will own the house. You will own the land it sits on. Just like the UK. No surprises.

It is NOT in an official STR area - but is ideal if you want an economical residence which will not cost you much in maintenance.

Its properly built, its the normal concrete block construction,not a mobile home, not timber frame, cheaper for insurance and more durable, like most modern single storey homes, and over 1500 sq ft in area.

It was a re-possession so thats why its a bargain price.

Vacant possession and no chain. You can buy it in a week. No waiting. No bank involved. No realtors. Just a straightforward transaction. You will have heard how the housing market has collapsed here. Well I would say its turning around right now, but here is a house at the least it will ever sell for. A good investment in my book. You will probably never buy a decent house in a decent area cheaper.

If you are seriously interested and would like photos please message me.

anorak
27-10-2009, 09:02
Now Sold.

Thanks to all on here for the several enquiries I received.