PDA

View Full Version : We're feelin hot hot hot

kitch50
12-10-2009, 14:49
Hey
Over here in Orlando at the moment, we always come at this time of the year because the weather is just that ittle bit cooler than the summer months, BUT omg, it is so HOT[msncool] the temperature hit a near record high for the time of year yesterday, 93 degrees, and it is expected to be hotter today... youngest is finding it hard to deal with so going through gallons of water etc, soooo pleased we have a pool to sink into at the end of the day.........life sucks!!!!!!![party1]

roger
12-10-2009, 15:05
Apart from 2 cooler days a week ago (when went down in to the 80s) it hasn't really cooled down yet since the summer.

Last nights forcast said by the weekend it should go back in to the 80s with lower humidity. In fact, for a couple of days it might be as low as 81-82 degrees before going back up to average of mid 80s.

Go and enjoy the pool [msnsmile2]

Clare R
12-10-2009, 15:49
You are also missing the most glorious autumn weather at home, not a cloud in the sky in Bristol and intending to stay that way all week.

LiesaAnna
12-10-2009, 15:56
Wendy.... enjoy...itll be cold for when u get back ;) a right chill in the air right now..... enjoy hope we get a trip report xxxx would rather be there anyday xx

Southsider
12-10-2009, 16:39
I spoke on the phone to someone in Orlando yesterday and they were heading to the beach, I was soooo Jealous!!!

chrizzy100
13-10-2009, 05:02
Its been to hot for me...we'll come back down in Jan to do the parks..I'm fed up of sweating..LOL

CarolAnn
15-10-2009, 14:35
Wow those are high temps for the time of year. Hope the humidy drops a bit for Saturday, but not necessarily the temp [msnwink]

Pluto
16-10-2009, 02:34
It's forecast to get cooler Saturday/Sunday - high 70's
At the moment we have light rain and thunder but its forecast hot again tomorrow.
We were talking to some locals today and they were complaining about it being too hot for this time of year.

chrizzy100
18-10-2009, 00:44
We went from 95 degree's to 40 in under 3 hours on coming home...LOL
Funny enough its only 48 out now and I've not got the heat on I really don't feel the cold anymore..

SDJ
18-10-2009, 07:00
The temperature has dropped today and it has been in the 70's. We were able to open windows and a/c did not come on[clap][clap]

Mind you, after dropping off the grandchildren at MCO today, it felt more than a little chilly at 76 degree's which is ridiculous I know, but a huge drop with no humidity made us grab a jacket!

It is certainly very pleasant though after such a long spell of really high temperatures.

Sandra

chrizzy100
19-10-2009, 07:52
I knew it would cool once we left..still I now know I can handle hot summers so making the move will be easier..

SDJ
19-10-2009, 09:10
We are due a record low in the morning. The past couple of weeks we have been near to record high's. The weather is certainly topsy turvy everywhere[msncool]

Sandra

chrizzy100
19-10-2009, 19:12
Our temps go back up to the 60s this week..a bit high for this time of year..I've been told it'll be a cold winter so just got a ton of wood in..a real fire is great till you need one to keep warm then its hard work...:(

I love FL in the low 70s or the few times I've been there when its been very hot but not humid..I love dry heat in the high 90s low hundreds..we have been in Montana when the heat stings you its so hot 125 in the shade

Pluto
20-10-2009, 07:37
Temperatures have dropped over the weekend and its been rather cold. We visited IOA yesterday (Sunday) and it was obviously too cold for the locals. We had been around the whole park and done all the rides by 11am !!:D

SDJ
20-10-2009, 07:42
I always chuckle when the temperature drops to the 70's and the locals are out shopping with long trousers, sweaters and scarves[msnsmile2]

Brilliant for getting rides done at IOA though. Must remember to go on a cool day in future, although it was pretty nice to dry off last week when the temperature was in the 90's and again, the wait was not too long on the rides - probably too hot for many people.

Sandra

chrizzy100
20-10-2009, 20:23
FL is lovely when its cold..I love walking around the parks in my fur boots and a t-shirt while everyone else is in winter coats....I always do my winter clothes shopping in FL they sell lovely fur boats there one's I can't get in the cold North which is really silly...LOL