PDA

View Full Version : Car Park Hopping Universal / Sea World / Aquatica

DLB-GOUROCK
01-09-2009, 14:13
Can anyone confirm my recollection about the parking charges if you hop between these parks on the same day.

If you go to one of the above parks and pay the $12 charge you can park at any of the other parks for free if you present the original parking ticket for that day.

Also I know that there is now a $3 parking charge after 6pm at Universal for a visit to City Walk. If you had parked at Universal or one of the other parks earlier that day can you get free parking at Universal after 6pm if you present the ticket from the visit earlier in the day?

sjp88_8
01-09-2009, 17:04
Hi,

Pay for parking at one park then gets you in to the others free of charge on the same day.

Beleive you will be covered for the City Walk Parking if you have been to Universal or any of the other parks during the day.

We did Aquatica in the morning and Universal late afternoon and had no parking problems.....

Have a great time,
SJP

DLB-GOUROCK
01-09-2009, 17:51
Thanks SJP

DLB-GOUROCK
04-09-2009, 05:47
I contacted Universal and just received this email back. Thought that some of you might like to read it.

__________________________________________________ __

Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando® Guest Services.

Our enclosed parking structure offers several daily parking options: standard Self-Parking, which is $12.00 per day*; Preferred Parking, which is $17.00 per day*; RV & Bus Parking, which is $15.00 per day*; and Valet Parking, which is $20.00 per day*.

Your Orlando FlexTicket™ allows you to pay the parking fee once per day. If you plan on visiting multiple theme parks in the same day, simply present your Orlando FlexTicket™ and your paid parking receipt from that day at the parking toll plaza to receive complimentary parking at each participating theme park on the same day.

[Universal advertising & website link edited]

Again, thank you for contacting us. We look forward to entertaining you.

*Prices subject to change.

Best regards,
Laura Harmon
Coordinator, Guest Services
Universal Orlando®