PDA

View Full Version : Super Target Store

TuscanLove
26-12-2003, 12:21
Have been told there was to be a Super Target store built in the area of I-4 and U.S. Hwy 27. Any idea if this is occurring yet or if at all?

scamhammer
26-12-2003, 15:17
Yes it is.

Florida Department of Transport officials/consultants confirmed the new store at a public meeting last week. It is to be near Sams Club on US192 and is starting "imminently". (They are widening the road east of Walmart.)

Super Target is a regular Target store, but with a grocery section.

I find it somewhat more expensive than Walmart, but so much easier to shop at due to the smaller number of customers.

It is also interesting to note that the Koa Kampsite near Sams is on sale for $3.5 million. The helicopter and go-kart company owned by the local commissioner on Osceola County has come down in price from $3 million to $1.5 million, according to newspaper reports. The Casa Rosa motel opposite is due to be auctioned shortly. The owner is reported to be willing to accept any winning bid.

steph_goodrum
26-12-2003, 18:05
That's not near the I4/27 junction though, this proposed one is at the other end of hway 192 (East). Maybe they will put one at the west side as well at some stage.

traceya89
04-09-2004, 04:40
there is a super target on the obt and also near the millenia mall.