PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Freddy's

Andy & Arlene
15-04-2002, 23:13
This is also 'eat as much as you want' buffet with loads of yummy desserts. But by the time you've ploughed your way through the first two courses and salad, you can't appreciate the puds.
We used to visit this place on the 192, but when we were over at xmas it was closed. We located another one on the Central Florida Parkway -just up from Sea World - off International Drive. The staff there told us the one on the 192 would be opening again March/April time.
We were recommended BF's by our MC who said it's where a lot of the locals eat (must be good then).

Arlene

blott
16-04-2002, 12:50
I'm really pleased you've found out this is re-opening as we were disappointed in December that it had closed down. We will check it out this week.

I usually manage to pick at the first courses and save myself for the deserts. They usually have peach crumble and custard to die for!

Blott

Tracey
16-04-2002, 14:03
Blott, please keep us posted on this one as our youngest son was so disappointed when we found it closed in January.

Tracey

blott
16-04-2002, 14:18
Will do Tracey!

There was a new one fully refurbed which was due to open two years ago next door to the Dunkin Donuts on 192 (near the big 'orange') which never did open and was practically derelict when we were there in December so we'll have to keep our fingers crossed!

Blott

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-04-2002, 17:15
Not had a close look but the one on the 192 looked quite busy the other day when we drove past so it could well be open again.

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

Tracey
16-04-2002, 17:55
Thanks John - Our Man In Florida.

Hope you're having a great time. Don't work TOO HARD.

Tracey

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-04-2002, 00:37
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we went past this morning and it is definitely closed - there were vagrants (I think that's the right term) sleeping on the porch of the restaurant.

I only saw it in passing the other day and must have mistaken the cars outside the Sonny's near it.

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

blott
21-04-2002, 18:36
Sad news indeed but I guess we'll have to have a look for the other one near Sea World to see if that's still in existence for Tracey's youngest!

Blott

Tracey
21-04-2002, 20:20
Thanks Blott, what a good neighbour you are.

Tracey