PDA

View Full Version : Pebbles

imported_n/a
15-04-2002, 21:24
Off the I4 opposite the Premium Outlets - great place to eat. A little dressier than the usual Orlando restaurants (ie not everyone in T-Shirts and shorts with sun-burned noses and sore feet!!).

Lovely, different menu. All kinds of meats and seafood etc but served with linguini/pastas rice and in different, nice sauces etc - not really a burger in sight but they do do fries. I had a nice cajun chicken dish with rice and the kids just loved the hot rolls served prior to the main course - infact asked for more for desert!! Managed to persuade them that really did want a desert with three spoons and all three of us were more than full.

About the same price as Fridays but quieter, not gimmicky and more serene. Definitely worth a visit.

Also on this site are many more restaurants including Jungle Jims, Fridays, Chevys and many more. Also a Disney type shop and a Footlocker (someone may know exactly what the area is called).

steph_goodrum
15-04-2002, 22:36
We were told it was the Goodings Plaza when we went there before.

Babblin Boo

imported_n/a
17-09-2002, 00:57
Have since visited Jungle Jims, and ate surrounded by zebras and elephant models. Drinks served in animal glasses and the kids loved it - a balloon man visited and we all had a Teddy modelled.

I think there is another one in Downtown Disney.