PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

sammibabe
19-07-2009, 21:57
We have a lovely pic of my daughter but cannot remember where it was taken. The carriage (or boat) that we are sitting on has dark blue sides and light blue back rest. First of all we thought (from the little bit of background visible) that it was 'It's a small World' but noticed that she has the string from her dream pass round her neck which we got exiting that ride. So the only thing we know for certain is that it is Magic Kingdom and NOT 'It's a Small World'. Any ideas?

caroline
19-07-2009, 22:16
Can you post the picture? Somebody is bound to recognise it from that[msnsmile2]

sammibabe
20-07-2009, 00:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
Can you post the picture? Somebody is bound to recognise it from that[msnsmile2]
[/quote]
Tried to find the digi image but it seems to have vanished. It is very dark apart from my daughter. In the back it looks a little like a castle with tudor style beams on the walls. Using a magnifying glass(!)it looks like a knight holding a spear with the base of the spear on the floor and the spear head vertically upwards.

caroline
20-07-2009, 02:38
Hmm is it a small boat that only seats a couple of riders or a larger one that holds lots of riders?

Campbell
20-07-2009, 03:21
It sounds like the TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority) ride in TomorrowLand. It goes through and around Tomorrowland in the air, going through Space Mountain, and the Buzz Lightyear ride, and a few more. It was really relaxing, and fun to chill out on when I was waiting for friends to finish work!

sammibabe
20-07-2009, 03:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Campbell
It sounds like the TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority) ride in TomorrowLand. It goes through and around Tomorrowland in the air, going through Space Mountain, and the Buzz Lightyear ride, and a few more. It was really relaxing, and fun to chill out on when I was waiting for friends to finish work!
[/quote]
Probably is, certainly right colour. Can't work out which bit we're going through but thanks Campbell.

caroline
20-07-2009, 04:36
Here's a photo of the cars on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority - is it the same as in your daughter's photo?

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/caroline/20097200354_TTA.jpg

sammibabe
20-07-2009, 15:29
Thank you caroline. It's not the same as the cart in our photo.
Have noticed that there is a non slip tread on the edge so is probably a boat; step on the edge to get in. I am sitting next to her which is why so close and sideways on.

Will take photo next time we go and see if we can match it then[msnwink]
Thanks for all your help

caroline
20-07-2009, 20:51
I've sent you a pm with a link to lots of Disney seating photos - yes there really is such a site!

Let me know if you find it!

sammibabe
20-07-2009, 21:51
I've sent you a pm with a link to lots of Disney seating photos - yes there really is such a site!

Let me know if you find it!
[/quote]
Wow, obviously more out there like me than you think! Thanks very much, will let you know how i get on!

sammibabe
20-07-2009, 22:17
Well, I am going to hang my head in shame[msnembarrased] as, after saying it's not It's a small World, it looks like it was. Must have gone on it twice. Thank you Caroline for the message. The only one it looks like was It's a Small World and after checking out You Tube we found the tudor style beams with the Beefeaters; we just didn't see the knight on the video.
Still can't believe there is a website with photos of all the different seats!

caroline
21-07-2009, 02:20
That's great at least you have your answer - I hate being beaten by things like that[msnwink]

CarolAnn
22-07-2009, 02:41

Let me know if you find it![/quote]Oh My Caroline...only you would have this sort of info!! LOL!!