PDA

View Full Version : Men in Black

jewell
15-04-2002, 10:45
This was the one ride that we decided not to queue 45 minutes for, so we opted for the single rider line. This was the first time we used the single rider option, there were 5 of us in our party!!

As there are 6 seats on this ride, we found we got on straight away as a 2 and 3 group. The majority of families seemed to have 3 or 4 in their party so as a result we didn't end up sitting alone with strangers, not that it matters much on this ride! Too busy shooting aliens!

We enjoyed it so much we went on 3 times in a row, and we still wouldn't have reached the front of the 'normal' queue in that time!

Steve and Sandra

paula
01-05-2002, 18:14
Thank you for telling me what i missed, twice i have tried to go on it and twice it has broken down and they closed it. will try again next time paula

orlandobabe
19-05-2002, 08:11
Just been on this today for the first time ever and loved it. Did it twice in fact-might go back tomorrow and do it again--and I hate rides!!

Orlandobabe

tinkerbell
22-05-2002, 17:36
MIB is great!!! Especially when you have a bit of healthy family rivalry going on!!!! TIP: When the red button flashes HIT IT!!! Definitely worth a go, even if you have to queue, but as Jewell says, if there are an odd number of you its worth going single rider!!!

Tink

imported_n/a
24-09-2002, 18:35
Just read Tip on an Orlando Tips site:

On the Men In Black ride, shoot at targets farther away - they are actually easier to hit. Keep your finger on the trigger and in the "movie theater" area, 'shoot your laser' at other car's exhaust ports (rather than the aliens) to rack up big points.

Have got the photo to prove the intense competition in this ride amongst the family, so I know how to win now!

orlandobabe
06-10-2002, 06:45
MIB-has to be my favourite ride. Did it today and it was a blast! I love the bit where they whizz you round. It does tend to get very busy though-but I think you can use a fast pass or express pass.

Sometimes it gets a bit quieter there just before the park closes. I expected today-saturday-to be very busy-but surprisingly it was quite quiet.
Never queued for long anywhere