PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact the US Embassy?

netty68
07-07-2009, 01:08
Hi, I was refused a visa about 5 weeks ago, they said I could email them in about 6 weeks time, to see if the Department of Homeland Security have allowed me to travel using a waiver of ineligibility. Has anyone got an email address for them? I dont really want to ring the 090 number again, it costs a small fortune.
Thanks

florida4sun
07-07-2009, 01:57
Have you tried the web site?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by netty68
Hi, I was refused a visa about 5 weeks ago, they said I could email them in about 6 weeks time, to see if the Department of Homeland Security have allowed me to travel using a waiver of ineligibility. Has anyone got an email address for them? I dont really want to ring the 090 number again, it costs a small fortune.
Thanks

[/quote]

carol3593
09-07-2009, 17:28
hi they should contact u by email about the visa when it has been approved

steph_goodrum
09-07-2009, 18:38
If they said you could contact them about travelling (I asume you mean using Visa waiver) then I'm just guessing that the Visa was refused because you didn't need or weren't eligble for a Visa? I suspect your only course is the expensive phone number though if they didnt give you any other contact details. Unless you put your request in writing and then that way they will reply in writing and if you do travel will have written evidence of your status.