PDA

View Full Version : frightened of upside down rides

lizziejayne
01-07-2009, 20:02
im 43 and petrified of the upside down coasters i love water rides and anything animals would there be suitable rides for me?

florida4sun
01-07-2009, 20:39
There are loads of rides for you. If you go to each of the parks web site there are descriptions of each ride :)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lizziejayne
im 43 and petrified of the upside down coasters i love water rides and anything animals would there be suitable rides for me?
[/quote]

another
01-07-2009, 20:41
There will be p;enty of rides for you to enjoy and plenty of animals to see too - the Rhino Rally is great too [msnsmile2]

CERICROWLEY
01-07-2009, 21:55
Lizzie

I dont do the big coasters, I have a problem with motion, dont like the upside down or spiral ones. Although I do Rock'n'roller coaster once in the time we go. There are still tons of rides to do. I am the designated bag holder and photo taker, There are a few in busch gardens and about 5/6 in orlando in the various parks.

lizziejayne
01-07-2009, 22:45
im the one thats always left holding the bags

i get motion sickness too

ShirleyD
02-07-2009, 00:23
Lizzie, I think you should do SeaWorld, with your love of animals. Steer clear of Kraken as that does make you dizzy (I always wobble after that one) but Manta is great, although you do go upsidedown, it is a very different feeling to other rides and very gentle. Journey to Atlantis has the water!!

Then you get a close up of manta rays and dolphins playing, polar bears and penguins. Wonderful... and lockers for those bags too :D

lizziejayne
02-07-2009, 00:57
thank all will go to seaworld i love animal shows going universal instead of disney

sammibabe
05-07-2009, 18:27
Seaworld is a must for you. I am the same, bag holder and photo taker but I still enjoy Busch. Lots to do like the rally and the cable car, for example. Universal is also good but I don't enjoy IOA as much, of all the parks this is the one I, personally, would drop if couldn't get to them all. My family wouldn't agree though[msnwink]