PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horror Nights Tickets

Pluto
29-06-2009, 00:05
I've just noticed that the HHN tickets are on sale.
Before I book I need some advice - which ticket should I buy?

On sale are General Admission tickets (have to be booked for a specific night)at $69.99 plus tax or

Frequent Fear tickets (good for every WED, Thur and Sunday night) these are also $69.99 plus tax

Now I am assuming that the General admission guarantees entry as tickets are for a specific night but would i be correct in thinking that with the frequent fear ticket you take your chance that you can get in as people with tickets for that night will be allowed in first?

Are we likely to want to visit more than once (personally think I will be too scared to go!! [}:)]

Anyone got any suggestions as to which tickets we should go for given that they are the same price.

caroline
29-06-2009, 00:24
We bought the frequent fear tickets - you don't have to 'take your chance' you can get in on all the published dates. Our teens went twice while we were over which gave them a chance to visit all the houses and fright zones - 1 night was enough for me[msnwink]

BIGEYE
29-06-2009, 06:32
I always buy the Stay & Scream pass. This is the best pass to buy if you are only going to visit for one night. It costs $29.99 and you buy tickets from guest services on one of the days that you visit US or IoA. The tickeets can only be used on Mon to Thurs, and you need to be inside the park for 5.00 PM. However, if you have a plan, you will get to see most of the 'houses' before the major queueing starts, and beleive me, rhere will be major queues.