PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove Ultimate Ticket

Pluto
28-06-2009, 22:31
We are looking to buy the Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets, and will be visiting one of the other included parks, prior to our day at Discovery.
Does anyone know what sort of ticket we will get, ie is it one ticket good for all parks or a voucher to exchange etc. The reason I ask is that we do not want the children to know we are going to DC until the actual day, so will the ticket have 'Discovery Cove' written on it which might give the game away!

Anyone else had a similar dilema:D

ShirleyD
28-06-2009, 23:18
I seem to remember when we went, all I had was the email with a reservation number. We went to the customer service dek at Busch as we went to that park before our day at DC and they just gave us tickets. At DC you are given photo passes which we then used at the parks afterwards for entry.

BIGEYE
29-06-2009, 06:39
It might depend on who you book with, last year we received two emails both with pdf attachments. The first was an e-voucher with a booking reference. The second email had our e-ticket attached as a pdf, this is the one you need to take to DC.

sammibabe
29-06-2009, 20:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
I seem to remember when we went, all I had was the email with a reservation number. We went to the customer service dek at Busch as we went to that park before our day at DC and they just gave us tickets. At DC you are given photo passes which we then used at the parks afterwards for entry.
[/quote]
We did the same. We had booked direct with DC. No problem at all, justa bit of a wait at Busch to get entrance into there sorted.