PDA

View Full Version : Which Restaurant

becbecs
21-06-2009, 18:05
Each time we head to Florida we visit Epcot on the first day, don't ask me why but we do.

For the last 2 trips we have eaten at the Teppanyaki Restaurant in Japan. Extremely Nice but looking for a change.

We fancy the following, either The Nine Dragon Restaurant in China or The San Angel Inn in Mexico.

Who's been to The Nine Dragon & The San Angel Restaurants and which do you prefer. Not going to ask whether they are any good as most Disney Restaurants are fab

mfairhurst
21-06-2009, 18:21
We have been in the THE SAN ANGEL INN and it was exellent but you have to book eary as it soon get booked up also we have been in the FRENCH one and that was good so lots of choice .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

freddiehollie
21-06-2009, 19:21
We have eaten at most of the restaurants in Epcot now[msntongue]
As you say most Disney restaurants are good, but we "Always" eat at The Nine Dragons at least once during our stay[clap]
I think we have just about eaten our way round the world by now[beer][beer]

blackhearts84
21-06-2009, 20:47
Can you go to epcot at night just to eat at there restaurants without paying the park price entry?

I ate in the one in japan, cant remember its name but it was good!

caroline
21-06-2009, 20:50
You can go into Epcot just for the evening but unfortunately you still need to pay park entry.

blackhearts84
21-06-2009, 21:22
Really?! Thats shocking, expecially if your just wanting to use there restaurants.

florida4sun
21-06-2009, 21:41
If they allowed this noone would pay for park entry[msnwink] The Disney restaurants outside of the parks are much better too.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackhearts84
Really?! Thats shocking, expecially if your just wanting to use there restaurants.
[/quote]

blackhearts84
21-06-2009, 21:54
But i mean dont the parks with the rides etc get shut earlier than the restaurants? Like say yo uwanted to go for a meal at about 8pm....you would still have to pay for park entrance?

msmiff
21-06-2009, 22:25
There's lots of people head for Epcot just to catch the fireworks (usually 9pm).
The way around it is to buy park hopper tickets, spend all day in another park, then visit your chosen restaurant in Epcot & watch the show.....

chrizzy100
21-06-2009, 22:41
I always thought there was a missed money maker for a late night ticket for fireworks and a meal...
My neighbour is a friend of a manger in Disney I'll ask him to ask her about it...

florida4sun
21-06-2009, 23:24
The restaurants are always full at this time of day anyway. Most are booked way in advance. Everyone wants a meal just before the fireworks or during for the few places that you can view from. Plus of course the after 4pm residents pass.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
I always thought there was a missed money maker for a late night ticket for fireworks and a meal...
My neighbour is a friend of a manger in Disney I'll ask him to ask her about it...
[/quote]

MarkJan
22-06-2009, 02:13
The Canadian restaurant needs to be booked up to 3 months ahead. We couldn't get in on my birthday, even though there was only two of us.

florida4sun
22-06-2009, 03:07
yes that is the most popular one at Epcot.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
The Canadian restaurant needs to be booked up to 3 months ahead. We couldn't get in on my birthday, even though there was only two of us.
[/quote]

Nina A
23-06-2009, 01:56
We loved the restaurant in Morocco. We had a really lovely lunch plus entertainment
[msnsmile2]

becbecs
23-06-2009, 02:12
Many thanks for the comments, looks like China, followed by Mexico, Morrocco & Canada
[party1]