PDA

View Full Version : MING COURT

ian
12-02-2002, 15:21
For a good meal out try Ming Court, we visit every time we go over. Always excellent service and food (and usually busy with loads of Chinese eating - I think thats always a good sign). And the kids can feed the fish outside! On International Drive opposite Pointe Orlando, which is also well worth a visit.

denisemahy
13-02-2002, 01:12
We ate here for the first time in January and were very impressed. Excellent and very attentive service. We had a lovely meal. The wine list is extensive although on the expensive side. A good place if you have something to celebrate.
Denise

alanandjude
04-09-2005, 02:31
We had our wedding meal here in January 2001 complete with champagne and wedding cake.

I can definitely recommend it.

Jude

julieanne
05-09-2005, 13:34
Love the food and the service at Ming Court and always have at least one visit each trip.
However every time we have been the edge has been taken off the night by the severs insisting on telling us how much we should tip. This really really bugs me and they do it every time :(

adox
20-09-2005, 03:37
We had a meal there on Monday of last week and I have to say it was one of the worst meals of our trip.The food was very disappointing,the service irritating and hugely overpriced.

Now maybe they do very good sushi but we ordered mainly Chinese dishes and they were nowhere restaurant standard and would barely make take away standard.

Its one place we definitely wont visit again.

cr1000
20-09-2005, 14:33
First visited Ming Court back in 1997 (is that really 8 years ago.....) had a great meal and went back when we visited Orlando a couple of weeks ago. I must say I was slightly disappointed with both the food and the service there, it certainly seems to have gone a little downhill, does anyone know if it has changed management?