PDA

View Full Version : Ticket offer with Coke Zero products

SandraBulmer
15-06-2009, 00:54
Universal currently have an offer for a 2-park season pass for $99.99. To take advantage of this offer, you need a UPC code from a Coke Zero product or a coupon promo code from a participating Walgreens location. Unfortunately, it is 7 weeks until we travel and I doubt this offer will last until we could get there and get either of these codes for ourselves.

If any forum members are in Florida at the moment and would be willing to pass on a code they may already have (by DM?), I would be extremely grateful.

Sandra

florida4sun
15-06-2009, 01:12
Hi,
this is for Florida residents only, you will need to provide proof of residency when you collect you exchange the vouchers for tickets.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SandraBulmer
Universal currently have an offer for a 2-park season pass for $99.99. To take advantage of this offer, you need a UPC code from a Coke Zero product or a coupon promo code from a participating Walgreens location. Unfortunately, it is 7 weeks until we travel and I doubt this offer will last until we could get there and get either of these codes for ourselves.

If any forum members are in Florida at the moment and would be willing to pass on a code they may already have (by DM?), I would be extremely grateful.

Sandra
[/quote]

SandraBulmer
15-06-2009, 01:28
Thanks, Martin. I had noticed this in the T&Cs, but have actually purchased annual passes before on 3 separate occasions supposedly for Florida residents and never yet been asked to provide proof. So I thought I would chance my luck again.

Have you considered adding annual passes to the selection you offer on this site? I would imagine you would get customers like myself who visit at least a couple of times a year and would find an annual pass better value. What we like about them is that we can just go to a park for a few hours if we like, rather than feel we have to be there from dawn till dusk in order to get our money's worth because we've paid per day? Also certain annual passes give extra benefits like free parking and dining/merchandise discounts.

Sandra

florida4sun
15-06-2009, 01:29
The parks keep annual pass sales to themselves.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SandraBulmer
Thanks, Martin. I had noticed this in the T&Cs, but have actually purchased annual passes before on 3 separate occasions supposedly for Florida residents and never yet been asked to provide proof. So I thought I would chance my luck again.

Have you considered adding annual passes to the selection you offer on this site? I would imagine you would get customers like myself who visit at least a couple of times a year and would find an annual pass better value. What we like about them is that we can just go to a park for a few hours if we like, rather than feel we have to be there from dawn till dusk in order to get our money's worth because we've paid per day? Also certain annual passes give extra benefits like free parking and dining/merchandise discounts.

Sandra
[/quote]

SandraBulmer
15-06-2009, 01:38
That's a pity as I would be more than happy to purchase via this site if the tickets met my requirements.

Just thought I would post my request to see if any of the very helpful forum members could do me a favour, as I would try to do if I were in a position to.

Sandra

SDJ
15-06-2009, 02:13
I would also like to get these tickets as we are over for a long period in September and have Florida Drivers Licences, so would be grateful to learn of the code please.

Sandra

Susan J
15-06-2009, 17:37
THe parks have toughened up a lot on getting Florida residents passes -all the parks now require proof of residency, as so many people try to 'work' the system.
You need to take A utility bill and an ID card now, so its a no go there. However, some of the multi day passes with no expiration canbe good value.
Or, you can buy annual passes on the theme park web sites -you caneasily buy the FR pass onsite, but they won't give it you when you turn up! You just get a voucher to take to Guest services, and then you have to produce the proof.

SDJ
15-06-2009, 18:26
Well as a homeowner I can certainly show them plenty of utility bills plus a Florida Driver's License. I have had the Universal passes before and not had a problem, and I know several others who have them. It's just the promo code that I can'tnow get as I have just returned from Florida.

lafifille
16-06-2009, 00:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
Well as a homeowner I can certainly show them plenty of utility bills plus a Florida Driver's License. I have had the Universal passes before and not had a problem, and I know several others who have them. It's just the promo code that I can'tnow get as I have just returned from Florida.
[/quote]

If you only need a UPC code from a Coke Zero product, why don't you try with one from here? Might be there's no difference... hopefully.

dsv77
29-06-2009, 20:10
we were in Walmart at the weekend and they are actually selling the $99 annual tickets at the checkouts , all you have to do is buy a coke product and buy the membership at the same time, it comes in the shape of a plastic style credit card .

We were never asked for Florida Id when we bought them , and we succesfully used the passes before we left.

I have however bought these passes before as they ran them last year too, I bought them online at the universal site after putting in the code, I was never asked for ID when I picked them up, but was assured a U.S bank statement or utility bill would have been enough.

SandraBulmer
01-07-2009, 14:44
Thanks for this update. Only 4 weeks till we go so I will keep fingers crossed that this offer still available. Walmart is usually our first stop on arrival anyway!

I did acquire a code which the system seemed to accept, but I only got to a certain point in the booking process at which point the system seemed to recognise me as being in the UK and diverted me to the tickets for UK residents!

Sandra

rogerdunnaker
04-08-2009, 02:14
Sandra.

The tickets are also for sale in Public for $90odd just buy a Coke product. We have Coke here but the only code that I can see is a COKE code, "BBLJAMWMJMOJ"