PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Form

Lyn
09-06-2009, 01:34
When we travel in October (all adults over 21) we are taking our son who lives with us plus our daughter and her partner who live together at a different address. When it comes to the white immigration form am I correct in thinking that we will need one for us & our son (same address same surname) plus one for our daughter and her partner (they live together but have different surnames). Also will we go up to the desk together as one party or in two groups.

blott
09-06-2009, 02:52
The white and blue form is the Customs form although you also initially present it to the Immigration Officer who hands it back to you to give to Customs.

Normally if you form part of one family, it's OK to go through together. If you live in separate homes, then normally that's a separate form.

I think I'd be inclined to fill in two forms (one for all of you, including your son who lives with you and another for your daughter and her partner) and then ask the Immigration/Customs Officers what they'd like you to do.

nicklangdon
09-06-2009, 13:27
When we took my mum she filled out her own form as she lives at a different address so when we got to the front i explained we were all together but live at different addresses- can we all go together to the desk and they said it was fine.Being her first trip to the us would have been a bit scary at the the desk alone but immigration were great.
Just ask at the time.

Ali

Lyn
09-06-2009, 17:37
Thanks for that.