PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like rain?

flyrr100
23-05-2009, 17:28
We had 15" of rain this week! My pool is overflowing!
I think it's just about over now. Hope it didn't ruin anyone's vacation.

canarypam
23-05-2009, 20:45
The guests in our villa are gutted! It's been dreadful ever since they arrived (first trip) It's a same because nowhere looks good in the rain does it? Hopefully things will brighten up soon as they are getting married on Cocoa Beach on Tuesday evening!!!!

BIGEYE
24-05-2009, 12:45
Forecast is grim for the next couple of days, starts to improve on Tuesday, but stiil expect rain.

Milly
24-05-2009, 15:31
Hi
We arrived last night you forget how heavy it rains, great thunder storm, whatever the weather its nice to get away!!!!

Dianne

des
25-05-2009, 04:44
What a start to 3 weeks in orlando rain rain rain. Please go away

chrizzy100
26-05-2009, 08:58
Don't start me on the rain..we were sent out of a show today into a storm at Hollywood Studios with no where to take shelter you could not breath in the wind..kids were crying..you could not walk more than 2 feet at a time..it was a nightmare..my daughter had a new camera ruined ..why they did not keep people inside I'll never know sending 500 plus people into a part of the park with nowhere to go..firemen etc turned up...I saw a kid taken from under a cover at a stand by a Disney worker because he was letting the rain on the stuff..the poor kid was only 8 and could not take a breath..they should of let everyone stay in the show till the rain had stopped..I've never complained in writing to any Park before but this was beyond belief..I can still hear the little kids screaming..I hope everyone complains..

sammibabe
26-05-2009, 23:24
How dreadful. We were in the Shamu show last year when it started to rain (not as bad as what you had today by the sounds of it) and they let everyone stay in the stadium. Was great as the whales were still swimming around. Eventually they did start asking people to leave but it had been a while and the rain was easing off. You would expect Disney to be more reasonable.