PDA

View Full Version : New to the buying process

ahagan
12-12-2003, 19:41
Hi all

Great forum. I have just become a member of this forum which has lots of good information. We are leaving for Florida next week to look for new builds and have had Silver Creek by D R Horton recommended. I am told this is just near the 192/27 junction by Clear Creek and Westridge. Has anyone heard of Silver Creek/Clear Creek/Westridge? Or has anyone experienced a D R Horton home (good or bad). We would be grateful for any tips before we leave. Thanks in advance.

ahagan

chrizzy100
12-12-2003, 20:19
quote:Originally posted by ahagan

Hi all

Great forum. I have just become a member of this forum which has lots of good information. We are leaving for Florida next week to look for new builds and have had Silver Creek by D R Horton recommended. I am told this is just near the 192/27 junction by Clear Creek and Westridge. Has anyone heard of Silver Creek/Clear Creek/Westridge? Or has anyone experienced a D R Horton home (good or bad). We would be grateful for any tips before we leave. Thanks in advance.

ahagan

I've not seen any of the homes myself......but I've found no bad press on D R Horton....its said they make good first time buyer homes.....and next rung up the ladder homes....make sure you get a good realtor....and you should be OK.....:)

SteveandJan
21-12-2003, 02:54
A good realtor and good management company is the key. We are new too, since September and have found lots of info on the site and have had some wonderful help and advice from another owner. We bought with Anne Silvestri through Florida Choice and found her to be excellent.

[msnsmile]

fiona
21-12-2003, 02:57
We bought our AHH home when Anne was working for them, she was excellent - got more info out of her than our guy.

ahagan
04-01-2004, 21:15
Thanks for your replies. We went out there for 4 days in December and settled for Silver Creek which is just a mile from the junction of 192/27. I need advice on management and furniture companies. Any particular companies I should avoid? Any tips will be gratefully received.

Adeline