PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP

clairestoter
12-05-2009, 13:43
Hi all[msnsmile]

We are going over on the 28th aug and back on the 18th sept [clap], we are hoping to do MNSSHP, Does anyone know if the online ticket sales are on sale yet? as I have had a look on Disney's website and can't find anything about them, sent an e-mail to disney but no e-mail back as yet!!

Claire [msnsmile]

another
12-05-2009, 15:55
I would check the Disney website daily from now. They will maybe email you when they know and can give you the correct information.

Mrs Brizzle
12-05-2009, 16:03
My friend told me last night she had just booked it, so I would assume they are on sale now.

another
12-05-2009, 16:08
I've seen the dates on one website but not on Disney's website. Might be worth giving them a call.

Unfortunately we leave on 2nd september [msnsad] and the dates I've seen start 4th September!

Dolphins
12-05-2009, 20:12
If you google MNSSHP you will find loads of information including dates for September/October this year. Have a great time.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairestoter
Hi all[msnsmile]

We are going over on the 28th aug and back on the 18th sept [clap], we are hoping to do MNSSHP, Does anyone know if the online ticket sales are on sale yet? as I have had a look on Disney's website and can't find anything about them, sent an e-mail to disney but no e-mail back as yet!!

Claire [msnsmile]
[/quote]