PDA

View Full Version : weather in june

billyyoung
05-05-2009, 01:28
hi , its been a quite a few years since i was last at orlando . last time was 94. what will the weather be like the second week in june also will the parks be busy at this time.

wrxppp
13-06-2009, 07:43
I have been here now since 5th June, and it is hot, hot, hot...There had been some days of odd showers (we missed the thunder storms). The parks have been pretty busy, worse of a weekend (80 mins wait for rides)so far Busch and Sea world been less busy (max 20 min wait for rides). The weather is humid and hot, with warm humid evenings. Great excuse for evening dip in the pool :D

Jo

ShirleyD
14-06-2009, 04:49
I think it is hotter this June than last, but it maybe because the weather has been so bad at home and my body is not used to it yet

Cruella DeVilla
16-06-2009, 00:38
Ambient air is 98 at the mo with not too much rain the last few days, just the once which I was happy about as my rain barrel needed a top up!:D

chrizzy100
16-06-2009, 18:47
Its been like an English summer so far where I live..nice temps in the low 70s in the day but lots of rain...very cold at night...but the area looks beauty went out for a long walk yesterday and everywhere is so green and full of flowers..