PDA

View Full Version : Countdown is on - Xmas must takes????!!!!!!

tinkerbell
10-12-2003, 14:33
Well, all of us who are headed to Mickey land for ther holiday season are off very soon!

So, I was just wondering, what are your tips for must takes to Florida at xmas??

Mine is lots of 'layerable' clothing! And, a spare bag! All those sales will be starting already when I arrive next Wednesday!!!

blott
10-12-2003, 16:17
Your camera! Some of those Christmas lights just take your breath away (even on 'ordinary' homes in the communities). Ensure you have some memories to cherish in the future.

esprit
10-12-2003, 19:43
Spare bag is for sure!!!! A fleece for the evenings as well. You have to forget about a traditional UK Xmas as many of the things associated with this are not available here, so no mince pies, Xmas pud, Xmas cake, crackers etc ( dont try and bring them with you either in the case of the food, eh, Caroline??) Aim for a different sort of Xmas.
Blott is right about the lights on private homes. Those on the houses in Celebration are just beautiful.

tinkerbell
16-12-2003, 20:30
Well, the wait's over! I'm headed for gatwick in an hour, and flying tomorrow! I noticed it all went quiet here, I guess everyone busy packing!

Hope all of you who read this before we flock to the land of magic have a wonderful xmas, and speak to you in the NEW YEAR!!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

blott
16-12-2003, 21:24
Us too Tink! [8D] Actually, just unpacking the suitcase from last time to find somewhere to put some stuff in...

Have a great time!