PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest car hire for 23 year old?

pawwavingpuppy
09-04-2009, 18:10
Hi there

My son and his girlfriend have decided to join us in Orlando, and wish to hire a car. My son is 23 years old and wishes if possible to pick the car up from Sanford.

They dont have access to the tinternet, so I have been given the task of tracking down the info for them......I have sorted out the flights/hotel and tickets for them and this is my last challenge, but having looked at so many web sites, its all beginning to become a blur now[msnscared][msnembarrased]
Any help/advice/info would be gratefully received[msnsmile2]

Many thanks

roger
09-04-2009, 19:18
If you select the Young Driver's Package on our site (with Alamo or Budget) this will allow 1 driver age 21-24 (plus up to 3 additional drivers age 25+) with no extra charges on collection of the car.

Any of the car types are generally available - if their collection is imminent then choice will be limited as Easter is very busy with a lot of cars now being sold out.

pawwavingpuppy
09-04-2009, 19:31
Thank you for your reply, will pass the info on

ellie
10-04-2009, 03:23
Shelley, my daughter booked a Young Person's Package in December and was delighted with the car. You won't get a better deal I am sure, so I have no hesitation in recommending this site.