PDA

View Full Version : silver insurance

blake2
05-04-2009, 20:44
Hi this is my first post. Am of to florida on May 8th.

Was wonder how much a would get charge for a tank of fuel on arrival if i booked a car at alamo with silver insurance.Thanks

Neil Swift
06-04-2009, 02:24
Fill the car up when you take it back and whatever they charge you you will get a full refund[msnwink]

roger
06-04-2009, 06:10
Not with Alamo - their Silver option is clear (and strict) that they will charge for a full tank of fuel and no refunds for any fuel left in the tank.

Alamo are quite fair with their fuel charges though compared to Budget and Dollar.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Neil Swift
Fill the car up when you take it back and whatever they charge you you will get a full refund[msnwink]
[/quote]

steelo
22-04-2009, 15:26
Hi guys the same question as above please but with budget, are you saying i need to take car back with a full tank of petrol? Also do they give you a full tank when you first pick the car up and last but not least i have opted for silver insurance does this mean me and the hubby can drive the vehicle or just one person
Regards
Becky xx

roger
22-04-2009, 15:40
With Budget on Silver you collect full and return full to avoid being charged on Silver. You can have 2 drivers on the Silver option.