PDA

View Full Version : Back to the future

chris
04-04-2002, 13:30
Do not go on this ride with ANY sort of back/neck problems. I had whiplash 4 years ago so thought nothing of it and by the time I came off this ride was in agony.
Having said that the rest of the family thought it was great.

blott
04-04-2002, 19:43
My husband's favourite ride and he does have a back problem but still insists on going on!

Blott

fiona
04-04-2002, 21:09
Well I didn't enjoy this ride at all! Far too much being thrown around - although I have discovered if I close my eyes these rides are not TOO bad - it's the whizzing up and down hills etc. that does me in.

Even the Flintstones was too much for wimps like me.

Why can't they have more rides like Earthquake - I love that and always go on it. I'd much rather see the special effects stuff, can't cope at all with these virtual reality rides.

My neck and back can put out of sync very easily but nothing happened with this ride.

Fiona

jewell
09-04-2002, 00:04
Would you believe I went on this ride over 9 years ago, and it was so good/bad that I've never returned to visit it!!!

It's such a bumpy ride that it would either kill or cure a neck or back problem!! And I personally recommend avoiding it just in case it could ruin the rest of your hols !!

I know many of the rides display a warning re 'if you have neck or back problems etc etc. But this really is one to avoid if you have any joint problems.

Steve and Sandra

Edited by - jewell on 08/04/2002 20:05:57

catherine
13-04-2002, 02:32
I took my mum on it 2 years ago, in March 2000, which incidentally was the first time she had even been abroad, and she loved it. I took her over again in April 2000 and she insisted on going on it again. I forgot to mention my mum was 89 at that time and couldnt walk any distance, so was in a wheelchair, which she hated.
Catherine

paula
01-05-2002, 18:13
Back to the future, was the first ride we went on , on our first visit 11years ago and it is still our best ride.paula

bonnie
17-05-2002, 17:08
Back to the future is my favorite ride at Universal...my boys love it . My husband does has neck and back problems,when we are on the upper levels of the ride it isn't as bad as the lower level as far as thrashing you around. You don't get a choice as to where you will go,so if you do have serious problems avoid it. My husband also insists on going on it. Bonnie