PDA

View Full Version : weather!

Big Al 154
24-03-2009, 20:33
Hi Guys,

i have been to florida twice, once in april and once in may. this year im going for 3 weeks from July 20th. what is the weather really like.? im hearing scare stories about how hot it is! [msncool]any advice would be appreciated.

ShirleyD
24-03-2009, 20:57
Hi Alan, welcome to the forum :D
The weather in July is hot and humid and you often get short storms in the afternoon. I love being hot, so it doesn't bother me at all. If you get too hot, you go in the airconditioning. If you are in the parks, go on a water ride or stand under a mist spray. They are really geared up for the heat over there, leave your busy, busy, rush, rush life behind for three glorious weeks and slow down, chill out and enjoy :D

lafifille
24-03-2009, 21:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
Hi Alan, welcome to the forum :D
The weather in July is hot and humid and you often get short storms in the afternoon. I love being hot, so it doesn't bother me at all. If you get too hot, you go in the airconditioning. If you are in the parks, go on a water ride or stand under a mist spray. They are really geared up for the heat over there, leave your busy, busy, rush, rush life behind for three glorious weeks and slow down, chill out and enjoy :D[/quote][high5] Ever stood in the rain actually enjoying it? Well... you will[msnwink]. Nothing to be scared about though...

Welcome to the forum!

Nathalie.

mfairhurst
24-03-2009, 21:23
Hi Alan welcome to the forum it only seems to rain for one hour not like Uk all day ,Drink plenty of bottled water and it helps .
Enjoy your vacation Florida is the best place to have a good time .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx