PDA

View Full Version : fridge

shaza01
19-03-2009, 23:13
Hi, i am staying on international drive and the hotel has fridge in do they have a freezer compartment does anybody know ? thanks i know this is a long shot.
Thanks

florida4sun
19-03-2009, 23:18
Not usually but many hotels have ice machnes in the corridors. Villa's have huge fridge/eezers with icemakers and we have a few of those on here[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shaza01
Hi, i am staying on international drive and the hotel has fridge in do they have a freezer compartment does anybody know ? thanks i know this is a long shot.
Thanks
[/quote]

chrizzy100
19-03-2009, 23:28
Not a lot of help there Martin if the holiday is already booked...

Sometimes they have a small freezer...but not really big enough for much...you could phone the hotel...

Snapper
19-03-2009, 23:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
Not a lot of help there Martin if the holiday is already booked...[/quote]
Au contraire ...

There is usually time to switch and villas are just so much better that it's worth considering.

(Even if for no other reason that most of them have huge fridges, huge freezers, icemakers, filtered chilled water) [msnwink]

ellie
19-03-2009, 23:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper

[Au contraire ...

There is usually time to switch and villas are just so much better that it's worth considering.

(Even if for no other reason that most of them have huge fridges, huge freezers, icemakers, filtered chilled water) [msnwink]

Not to mention your own private pool, more than one bathroom, no sharing a bedroom with children, lots of TVs so no arguments, and full kitchen facilities.[msnwink]:D

florida4sun
20-03-2009, 00:27
Well it is orlandovillas.com....

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
Not a lot of help there Martin if the holiday is already booked...

Sometimes they have a small freezer...but not really big enough for much...you could phone the hotel...
[/quote]