PDA

View Full Version : Renting in Boston

peterB
17-03-2009, 16:07
Hi, after renting twice a car in Orlando from the site here, we are going to Boston in August. Does Rogers team also provide a car hire service there ? If so could you point me to the website ? thank you

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-03-2009, 16:21
Yes we do - just go to our homepage at www.uscarhire.co.uk and select 'Rest Of USA' to get the options at Boston. Here is a page that shows the depots available there:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/locations/Massachusetts.aspx

florida4sun
17-03-2009, 16:24
www.uscarhire.co.uk choose 'rest of USA' for quote, then choose 'Massachusetts' - boston locations.:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by peterB
Hi, after renting twice a car in Orlando from the site here, we are going to Boston in August. Does Rogers team also provide a car hire service there ? If so could you point me to the website ? thank you
[/quote]

chrizzy100
17-03-2009, 21:34
[/quote]

A good pick...Boston is a lovely city...

peterB
17-03-2009, 22:14
Thank you. Boston, Cape Cod and then off to NY. Can't wait

chrizzy100
18-03-2009, 03:53
Thank you. Boston, Cape Cod and then off to NY. Can't wait

[/quote]

I live on Cape Cod...what time of year are you coming..

peterB
18-03-2009, 09:21
Hi Chrizzy, we'll be in Brewster the 2nd week of August

DaveL
18-03-2009, 12:11
I am sure you will get some more advice on this but we did a tour of the cape a few year ago in September. We did not book ahead and just went to the local tourist office to find out what was available.

One word of caution is that we stayed at some very nice places. However they told us that if we had wanted only one night earlier in the season it would not have been possible. Many have a 2 or 3 night only policy in the main season but I don't know if the period your going is in that time.

Dave

peterB
18-03-2009, 13:20
Thanks for the advice Dave, since we are a family with children I don't want to spend time looking for accomodation. I also would be nervous about having to spend over the top during the high season. So we decided to rent a townhouse in the Ocean Edge resort in Brewster as a base.

chrizzy100
18-03-2009, 18:14
So you booked it..I was going to go along and look for you...never noticed this was you again.LOL
But we have had below zero temps for 3 months now and the roads have been really bad...