PDA

View Full Version : WDW Character Meals

Ruth
07-12-2003, 03:11
I booked 2 character meals for our Christmas holiday this week via the telephone with WDW. Please note for anyone considering doing character meals over the festive season they are VERY busy and I am glad I have booked ahead. I was unable to get any of my first choices of restaurants/dates and had to take what was available and there were only 5 in our party

blott
07-12-2003, 04:19
Sounds like you were lucky to get in then Ruth. I can imagine they do get booked very quickly as they're probably used as a Christmas treat. I know one of our guests took her 7 year old granddaughter to one as a birthday treat and she could talk of nothing else for ages before she got there! ;)

Ruth
07-12-2003, 13:01
The only one I have struggled to book in the past is the Princess breakfast at Cinderella's castle. Often you can get in the theme park restaurants on the day. The Christmas period is obviously very different and is going to be very busy. I expct there will be some cancellations though when people have to book so far ahead for dinner.

LucyMike
12-12-2003, 05:47
is it advisable to book ahead for Character breakfasts at WDW? And if so, can anyone let me know the contact number where I can call or/and website that has the relevant information on it?
thanks [:o)]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-12-2003, 11:03
Hi LucyMike

I would always recommend booking ahead for all Disney dining if you can be that organised. Even when the parks are quiet popular restaurants remain busy.

Call on 407 WDW DINE or 407 939 3463.

Enjoy.

Sarah

Amirah
12-12-2003, 20:15
In May we were able to do two character dinings and I called exactly three months before when they started taking reservations for the days I wanted. We did Tony's Town Square (Lady and the Tramp theme) at Magic Kingdom and Sci Fi (drive in movie theme) at MGM. We found that Tony's was more of an adult type of place. My daughter really like the Sci-Fi. Next October we will try to do the Cinderella's buffet at Crystal Palace and a Disney resort sit down dinner (dont' know which yet). I'm glad you were able to get seating anyway :)