PDA

View Full Version : Highgrove vs Glenbrook

firthy
05-03-2009, 14:23
I am trying to choose between these two developments and would be grateful for any advice. they both appear to be similar has anyone any experience

MarkJan
05-03-2009, 14:35
Well I would naturally say Glenbrook as our villa is there.

Clubhouse with gym, community pool, media room, rental library, friendly staff, tennis, volleyball
Relatively small development of 267 villas
Shopping within walking distance
Restaurants within walking distance
Walmart Supacentre within 1 mile

A wonderful quiet location but easy to get to the attractions.

Have a good trip.

reemur
05-03-2009, 17:31
i agree with Mark & Jan as we also have a villa there & with Sweet bay supermarket now on site you could not wish for a better location
Enjoy your vacation
Carol

owen3
05-03-2009, 17:52
I would say Highgrove, as we have a clubhouse, gym, arcade machines,games room, childrens playground and a media room. Also we are walking distance to shops, bars , resturants and Walmart.
Barbara

Jules
06-03-2009, 00:36
Hi Diane,

Obviously we owners will always choose our own development, we obviously think ours is the best that is why we bought there, so you may not get the unbiased opinion you want. I would say that both developments are in a good location with good facilities onsite and nearby. If you have found homes you like on both developments then chose the home you prefer.

luckylady
06-03-2009, 03:03
I have to agree with Jules both communities offer very much the same,I would do as Jules suggested choose the house that suits you and your familes needs. You cannot go wrong with either community,enjoy your holiday [msnwink]

GrahamC
06-03-2009, 03:39
I agree, I have a home on Glenbrook, so would be biased, but both developments are very similar, so it comes down to the individual villas. Choose the home that gives you what you want. and you will not go far wrong on either.

LongLeaf
06-03-2009, 21:54
Make all parties happy..... choose for Orange Tree :D
we bought our villa there [8D]

chrizzy100
07-03-2009, 05:32
I don't own at Highgrove...but I like the homes there..