PDA

View Full Version : Cat in the Hat character breakfast

esprit
05-12-2003, 09:37
IOA are capitalising on the popularity of the new Cat in the Hat movie with their character breakfast available between park opening and 10.30 am in Confisco Grill, IOA. Price $13.99 adults, $8.99 kids plus tax plus 15& gratuity. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

fiona
05-12-2003, 15:03
Well not that I am a big kid or anything, but I am sitting here in a cat in the hat sweatshirt, and watching over me on the computer are cat in the hat, grinch and sam I am.

What a shame mine are too old for this sort of thing nowadays. Have to wait until my niece comes out with us!

lisag
05-12-2003, 18:55
Ooh fantastic, my lot including me love Cat in the Hat.

Thanks Julie

Lisa

esprit
05-12-2003, 19:38
This came in on an annual pass holders information mail under the title of Holiday events. Not sure if if is for Xmas only therefore. Check the Universal website out, I would say.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-12-2003, 04:29
Oh Sam I am, oh Sam I am,
Do they serve Toast and Jam?
We do not like Green Eggs and Ham
We do not like them Sam I am
But Toast and Jam Toast and Jam
We do like this, oh Sam I am

It sound great Julie, I would love it as would Isaac and Freya but John had a deprived childhood and just doesn't get Dr Seuss
[msncry]

Thanks for the info

Sarah

esprit
06-12-2003, 08:29
Well you could always buy the kids some Cat comforters which are all over the shops at the moment, Sarah.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-12-2003, 12:58
Hi Julie,

That would be a possibility for Isaac but for Freya it just has to be PIIIIIIINNNNNNNKKKKKKKK[:X] no other colour will suffice.

Sarah

Ruth
06-12-2003, 15:19
I had a deprived childhood too and these all mean nothing to me[msnscared]

Just realised I have deprived my children in the same way and brought them up on Disney characters[msnwink]

quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

Oh Sam I am, oh Sam I am,
Do they serve Toast and Jam?
We do not like Green Eggs and Ham
We do not like them Sam I am
But Toast and Jam Toast and Jam
We do like this, oh Sam I am

It sound great Julie, I would love it as would Isaac and Freya but John had a deprived childhood and just doesn't get Dr Seuss
[msncry]

Thanks for the info

Sarah

traceya89
03-11-2004, 05:14
does anyone know if these character meals are still on?

mandygodbehear
20-12-2004, 01:38
JUST TO SAY I HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM THE MOST FANTASTIC HOLS IN ORLANDO AND MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THE CAT IN HAT BREAKFASDT . THE BUFET WAS POOR POOR POOR AND THE CHARACTERS LOOKEDS BORED AND UNCOMFORTABLE THE PLACE WAS SCRUFFY SERVICE WAS BAD AND THEY CHARGED YOU 15 PER CEN TIP WHEN NOTHING DESERVED IT THANK GOD X MAN CAME IN AT LAST MOMENT AND SAVED THE MOMENT NOW HE WAS A CHARACTER REALLY FUN I AM NOT A MOANER AND EVERYTHING ELSE ON MY HOLS GETS A 10 OUT OF 10......MINNIE THE POOH BREAKFAST WAS PERFECT.......I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU NOT WASTE SOME MONEY

LiesaAnna
20-12-2004, 21:19
they were really bored on thier walkabouts and autograph signing! have heard of cat in the hat but dont know the other creatures with it,

brizzle
20-12-2004, 22:15
I must say whilst I was really impressed with the IOA park ( a little less so with Universal Studios) I have to admit that Disney really do have them beat hands down on Characters.
We met loads at the Universal Parks but they just don't have the same X Factor in my opinion.
All the Disney characters were great and seemed 100% in character and happy to be so.

On a purely personal note, whilst still very good, I thought last Decembers Disney Princesses were better than this years ;)

Brizzle.

Nostromo
20-12-2004, 22:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
I must say whilst I was really impressed with the IOA park ( a little less so with Universal Studios) I have to admit that Disney really do have them beat hands down on Characters.
We met loads at the Universal Parks but they just don't have the same X Factor in my opinion.
All the Disney characters were great and seemed 100% in character and happy to be so.

On a purely personal note, whilst still very good, I thought last Decembers Disney Princesses were better than this years ;)

Brizzle.

[/quote]

It is the image they try to project. Disney has this knack of bringing out the child in you while Universal tries to look at fun from a rather 'grown-up' perspective. While it does work sometimes, not so with comic characters.

poohbear
20-02-2005, 23:57
Have breakfast at Islands of Adventure with Spider-Man® and the Cat in the Hat each Thursday through Sunday from park opening to 10:30 a.m. at Confisco Grille.

After meeting the Marvel Super Heroes and Dr. Seuss Characters, experience high-flying excitement on the “The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man” ride.

The breakfast is $15.95 for Adults and $9.95 for children, plus tax and gratuity. Call 407-224-4012 for reservations.

E. Cosgrove
21-02-2005, 02:42
So breakfast for adults has gone up $2.00 since Julie original posting 15 months ago[msnwink]