PDA

View Full Version : big thanks

mizzy
19-02-2009, 16:31
just back again from our 4th visit and wanted to say a big thank you to Martin and Roger for looking after me with park tickets, sat nav and car hire, great service again so thanks very much

and also to Jeanette and Carl for getting everything ready for us internet wise and for allowing us to stay in their lovely villa on windwood bay, it's a excellent location and we had a great time[msnsmile2]

we finally got to see wishes and fantasmic with it getting darker earlier and also managed to visit universal this trip

cannot wait to go back again and it looks like it's going to be later next yr now but you never know? so we hope it's not too long before we're back in florida again[msnwink]

Paula D-S
19-02-2009, 21:02
Happy to hear you all had a good holiday Marie.

florida4sun
19-02-2009, 21:53
Glad you had a great time and thanks for the feedback[msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
just back again from our 4th visit and wanted to say a big thank you to Martin and Roger for looking after me with park tickets, sat nav and car hire, great service again so thanks very much

and also to Jeanette and Carl for getting everything ready for us internet wise and for allowing us to stay in their lovely villa on windwood bay, it's a excellent location and we had a great time[msnsmile2]

we finally got to see wishes and fantasmic with it getting darker earlier and also managed to visit universal this trip

cannot wait to go back again and it looks like it's going to be later next yr now but you never know? so we hope it's not too long before we're back in florida again[msnwink]

[/quote]

SDJ
20-02-2009, 01:11
Glad you enjoyed your second visit to Windwood Bay Mizzy[clap]

Hope you are well.

Sandra

MICKEYSDEN
20-02-2009, 02:09
So pleased you enjoyed Windwood Bay[clap]

carl mcguigan
21-02-2009, 18:12
Always nice to have such great feedback from a guest who feels the same way as we do about our villa and the brilliant location of Windwood Bay.
I'll have a big smile all day[msnsmile2] but as we're over in the villa it's not hard to do.