PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast

LOUISEG
08-02-2009, 22:18
Does anyone know where we can go for a character breakfast with Tigger? I dont want to go into a park. We are getting married & want to take our little boy for a special breakfast the day of the wedding.

I have been told that they used to do it at the Grand Floridian. Is that still the case?

DaveL
08-02-2009, 23:26
This information is still current as far as I know. However Disney do change the characters around sometimes. If you really must have Tigger then when you book ask if they know about any changes. These can meals can get booked up very early so you should book as soon as your as possible within the allowed booking window.

============================================
1900 Park Fare
Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

1900 Park Fare Breakfast
A breakfast character buffet which includes Mary Poppins, Bert, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh and Tigger at breakfast

Dave

LOUISEG
09-02-2009, 00:58
Thanks. I'll have to think about booking then. My 3 year old is convinced he is having breakfast with tigger every day! Im afraid our budget wont be stretching to that though

Gingemiester
10-04-2010, 23:26
Hi, wondering if this worked out with finding Tigger? Got a similar request myself.

Thanks

7165red
11-04-2010, 01:50
Don't hate me for this but WDW suggest you make all dining reservations 180 days out. I know it's awful and I truly dislike it but it's their way or no way.