PDA

View Full Version : New Owners

Sharon G
04-12-2003, 03:04
Hi All

Been out to Florida on a few occassions and fell in love with the place. Just bought a villa on Tuscan Ridge off Highway 27. Due to complete in March 04!!!!
Can't wait to come over and hopefully meet some locals to the area.
Finding this forum really useful already.
Sharon and Paul

blott
04-12-2003, 03:20
Hi Sharon & Paul

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new home to be!

The very best thing is to start advertising your home in advance so click on http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/ and add your home. This also gives you access to the owners' area which has lots of information.

chrizzy100
04-12-2003, 03:22
quote:Originally posted by Sharon Tweed

Hi All

Been out to Florida on a few occassions and fell in love with the place. Just bought a villa on Tuscan Ridge off Highway 27. Due to complete in March 04!!!!
Can't wait to come over and hopefully meet some locals to the area.
Finding this forum really useful already.
Sharon and Paul

Hi I'm also on Tuscan Ridge...The Village.....we should be closing in a few weeks......one day I will be a local......nice to meet you....:)

esprit
04-12-2003, 03:33
Tuscan Ridge is a lovely subdivision. Even though you dont close for a while, you need to start advertsing NOW. Get your website up etc and on a smany free websites as possible. Keep on reading the forums. You are right, there is some good stuff on here. When I bought first seven years ago, there was nothing, you were out on your own. The forums have changed all that. We are a real community. Knowledge is power and all that.

Tracy
08-12-2003, 00:37
Hi Sharon and Paul

Glad you have found your way to the forum - we have found it invaluable !

Good Luck with your home