PDA

View Full Version : Theme Parks

Paula UK
01-12-2003, 22:49
Hello Everyone,

This is only my second time of writing to you, but I am from England and I am coming over to Folrida for Xmas so I am looking for some help regarding Theme Park Tickets, is it best to wait until I get to the States or should I buy here?

There will be 5 of us, 3 over the age of 12, 1 under the age of 12 and 1 over the age of 60, Do not know if you get any discounts over there for being retired?.

Anyway we would like to Go to Disney on Christmas Day, I have heard that it is open, but you need to be there early?, Bush Gardens for a day Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, I don't think you can get a ticket that covers all of this, but just wondered if I could get some help,is it cheaper to buy tickets in England or wait until we get to the States?

Thank you for taking the time to read this note, hope to hear from you.

Paula UK

Andy & Arlene
01-12-2003, 23:16
Hi Paula

You can actually purchase tickets through this site. If you go onto the home page and click the tickets link. It gives you all the prices etc. For Universal/IOA/Busch you can get a flexi ticket that covers all these parks and also Wet & Wild - but it may be a bit cold then for W & W.

You're right. You need to be there very early on xmas day to guarantee you get into the Disney parks, especially the Magic Kingdom.

chrisj
02-12-2003, 01:33
I can second that, be there very early

hamptonlakes
02-12-2003, 12:10
I can also 3rd that, i would suggest you buy them here in the UK.

Good Luck[msnsmile2]

Paula UK
02-12-2003, 23:04
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your notes.

I did have a look at the website as I am an owner myself, but it was the fact that most of the tickets did not seem to cover my needs and I wondered weather there were cheaper options?

Paula UK[8D]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-12-2003, 23:22
Hi Paula

Not sure what you mean by they "did not seem to over my needs". We sell all the major attraction tickets that are available - were you looking for something specific we do not have?

sarahjk
04-12-2003, 12:23
Hi Paula
Am I right in thinking that you only want 1 day tickets for the parks that you mentioned and if so you can only buy these at the gates of the park on the day of visit and you are looking at about $50 per person

Hope this helps

Sarah