PDA

View Full Version : Premium SUV 8 seats

botchyb
15-01-2009, 01:48
Roger

I found a post where you said in November that these were not avail any more.I have just tried to book one on your site and it still comes up no problem with Budget

Can you advise what the story is currentlyy

Thanks

roger
15-01-2009, 02:37
We did discontinue the 8 seater SUV last year as Budget were not reliably supplying these to customers.

We have heard from Budget they they have now resolved their fleet issues and assure us that once a booking has been confirmed in advance that the car will be available.

In addition they have added a new larger 8 Seater SUV (Long Wheel Base).

We have had many customers collect since the fleet issues have been resolved and no problems with allocation.

botchyb
15-01-2009, 02:58
Thanks Roger

I will just go and book for my October holiday now

KJH
04-01-2010, 03:02
Hi Rogeer I cannot see an 8 seat SUV on the car hire, is it available from TPA in Feb?

Thanks

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-01-2010, 12:19
I'm afraid not. Shortly after re-instating the car on the site, we learned the availability problems were continuing so pulled the car from the site again [msnsad].

Other sites are still offering the car but will suffer from the same availability problems as we had with it. We'd prefer to be up front with customers and not risk them turning up and having to take an alternative car as the 8 seater is not available.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
Hi Rogeer I cannot see an 8 seat SUV on the car hire, is it available from TPA in Feb?

Thanks
[/quote]

KJH
08-01-2010, 00:36
Thanks for that Roger, is it possible to let me know what vehicles (SUV's) are available from Budget/Dollar/Alamo? As they seem to change depending on which forum I'm on.

I received the refund from our August trip, thank you. :D

randyj
08-01-2010, 05:48
We have rented a Toyota Sienna Van in the past it had 8 seats but cannot find any for our trip in March 2010 Alamo used to have them but does not look like they have them either. I ended up reserving a 7 seater dodge but prefer the 8 seater for comfort since we are there for 2 wks.

gpullan
08-01-2010, 12:20
Randy,

We have just received our voucher and we have an 8 seater Toyota Sienna with Alamo through this site. Obviously that is just a type but to actually list the car make on a voucher leads me to believe that Alamo do have them.

Lyn
08-01-2010, 17:17
We had an 8 seater Sienna in October from Alamo it was great.