PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a game 25/4 - 9/5??

owensy
14-01-2009, 02:27
Im in FLorida and as Im the only one in my party that plays, wondering if anyone is about for a round?

MarkJan
14-01-2009, 11:32
I am out 2nd May for 2 weeks and a friend is out 25th April, looking for golf as always!

chris c
14-01-2009, 17:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
I am out 2nd May for 2 weeks and a friend is out 25th April, <span style="color:red">looking for golf as always!</span id="red">
[/quote]

How true!

PAUL GIZZI
14-01-2009, 23:19
hi m8 i am there on the 5th May, so whereabout are you staying and what course? should also ask what you play off, as i really dont what my ars* kicking that much

cheers

MarkJan
14-01-2009, 23:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chris c
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
I am out 2nd May for 2 weeks and a friend is out 25th April, <span style="color:red">looking for golf as always!</span id="red">
[/quote]
How true!
[/quote]
Ouch!
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by PAUL GIZZI
hi m8 i am there on the 5th May, so whereabout are you staying and what course? should also ask what you play off, as i really dont what my ars* kicking that much

cheers
[/quote]Stopping at Glenbrook, 1 mile up 27 from 192. Playing plenty of 'em!!!! Places like Celebration, Harmony, Remington, Legends on 27, Orange County, we'll see how many I get away with and also Chris's husband Peter (if she'll let him out).[msnwink]

Anthony Brook
15-01-2009, 00:04
I am out from April 26th for a week and would willingly join up if a game was in the offing.

Oh, my handicap is 7 but I doubt anyone would play to their handicaps straight after the winter (I won't anyway)

fiona
15-01-2009, 03:20
We are due to be in Orlando from 5th May for 10 days and I am sure Chris would like to play the odd game as we are driving down from Atlanta after visiting an exhibition ... via Augusta for some reason I haven't quite fathomed[msnwink].

owensy
15-01-2009, 04:47
Cool looks like Ill get a game with someone this time!!
Dont forget that the Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass starts 7th May!!!

MarkJan
15-01-2009, 11:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by fiona
We are due to be in Orlando from 5th May for 10 days and I am sure Chris would like to play the odd game as we are driving down from Atlanta after visiting an exhibition ... via Augusta for some reason I haven't quite fathomed[msnwink].
[/quote]Lucky Chris! One of my friends went to Augusta last year to watch the Masters, he said it was a wonderful experience. Hopefully, we'll meet up Fiona when you are around.

Regalpalmschic
16-01-2009, 19:15
My Husband has saved a fortune by booking all his tee times through Golfnow.com

The savings are amazing.. last week he played Celebration for $42, which included the cart.. Tomorrow he is playing Ridgewood Lakes for $28..You also get a free round of golf after booking 5 rounds..

Considering the cost of golf has rocketed here now for the snow birds these savings have been a godsend[msnsmile]

I dont think you can see the tee times from the UK..

Sara

MarkJan
16-01-2009, 22:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Regalpalmschic
My Husband has saved a fortune by booking all his tee times through Golfnow.com

The savings are amazing.. last week he played Celebration for $42, which included the cart.. Tomorrow he is playing Ridgewood Lakes for $28..You also get a free round of golf after booking 5 rounds..

Considering the cost of golf has rocketed here now for the snow birds these savings have been a godsend[msnsmile]

I dont think you can see the tee times from the UK..

Sara
[/quote]You can see tee times from the UK, I was showing someone at work. I played Celebration for $40 and got a $25 replay voucher!

Regalpalmschic
17-01-2009, 00:44
Thanks Mark, a friend of ours back home for some reason couldn't view them. I'll tell him to turn he's computer on[msnwink]

Bad news for me though, hubby will keep looking at them when we get back and keep whingeing about what he's missing..[msnscared]

Sara

MarkJan
17-01-2009, 02:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Regalpalmschic
Bad news for me though, hubby will keep looking at them when we get back and keep whingeing about what he's missing..[msnscared]
Sara
[/quote]And me, I've been to American Golf today to buy some "first layer" clothing for under my waterproofs tomorrow [msncry][msncry]

Anthony Brook
30-01-2009, 20:02
I'm the same I have that many layers on I am using someone else's swing at the moment (its not mine anyway). Worrying thing is it is working!

MarkJan
30-01-2009, 20:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Anthony Brook
I'm the same I have that many layers on I am using someone else's swing at the moment (its not mine anyway). Worrying thing is it is working!
[/quote]Same here apart from it's not working. 4 layers last Saturday, this weeks comp is Sunday just as the poor weather comes in. It's cold up north.