PDA

View Full Version : Budget Car Hire

Fourdents
06-01-2009, 11:51
Please can you advise as to where the Budget desk is in MCO and has anyone had a car through this company that can comment on the service etc. ?

Thanks

blott
06-01-2009, 12:17
In the same area as Dollar, Alamo, etc.

If you do a search, you'll find lots of feedback about Budget.

pubmaster2k
06-01-2009, 12:33
We hired last year with Budget , also a friend of mine used them on my recommendation, we were both very happy and both got a free upgrade.

SteveandJan
06-01-2009, 13:38
We have used them on two occasions and once got an upgrade to a 4x4 based on a compact car.

sundowner
06-01-2009, 13:43
We use Budget (booked through this site) every time. The price is usually better for us and I like the fact you pick up with a full tank and drop off with a full tank so no surprises on the cc. Also, last year someone ran into us and Budget were very quick and efficient in sorting out another car etc and gave us a beautiful one with just 3 miles on the clock.

I think we have had an upgrade each time we use them.

Fourdents
06-01-2009, 13:50
New Year - NEW IMAGE Blottie ?????????????

janny
06-01-2009, 15:02
You can also pre register all YOUR details with budget so you don't have to queue but go straight to the collection area at MCO .

Fran19
06-01-2009, 17:27
Yes, we pre-registered and went straight to the kiosk in the car park (I think it is closer than the Dollar one when you cross over the road and enter the car park??). We were very happy with the car, although it was a little bit older than previous cars we have hired from Dollar but not shabby nor unreliable. The price was quite a bit cheaper than Dollar and so we thought we would try them. The guys serving don't talk much but hey, we just wanted a decent car at a decent price and that was what we got! Would definitely use them again.

Jill
07-01-2009, 16:10
Love the new image Blott - very neat.

I collected a car from Budget at MCO last Saturday. The person I dealt with and the service I received were first class. When you go over to the garage to collect the car Budget is one floor up.

I was not a happy camper when I got to car hire, despite getting through immigration and customs quickly, as Virgin were 2 hours late taking off. Being a woman travelling on her own I was expecting all sorts of offers to upgrade car or insurance BUT no, the guy apologised for not have any 2 door economy cars ready and he did not want to keep me waiting. I knew when I booked they did not have any 2 door economy cars, so he asked me how I felt about trying a hybred car. As I drive a Prius at home I told him I was more than happy to drive one. Told Stuart who is at home working and he thought it was very funny.

bushbaby
09-01-2009, 02:43
We are going to villa in june and are looking to save as much as possible this time due to credit crunch
I have had every car from economy to the biggest 4x4
This time if I hire a 2 dr economy do budget have them or because they dont will they upgrade for free
We dont actually need a big car as there is only 2 adults and a small 12 year old.
we usually only take 2 bags as we have closets full of clothes.
Has anybody done this at mco

bushbaby

Robert5988
09-01-2009, 19:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:When you go over to the garage to collect the car Budget is one floor up.[/quote]

In Terminal A it is on the ground floor.

andrewmckay5
09-01-2009, 20:30
Don't know if this helps with choosing and costs but we just had a budget 7 seater for 3 weeks on the Silver Option. Cost to fill up the gas tank about $30. Cheaper than the gold option as we didn't need more than 2 drivers.

andrew

Jill
10-01-2009, 09:53
I was told Budget did not have any 2 door economy cars which is why I booked one as I am the only one here this week. He said they did not have any available at the time and let me have a Prius - one very happy customer.