PDA

View Full Version : Outback SteakHouse

tinkerbell
01-04-2002, 03:44
This is a place if you have a big appetite! The food is out of this world, and HUGE portions!!!

The famous starter is the blooming onion, which is basically an onion sliced in such a way that it falls open like a flower, and then deep fried in a spicy coating, delicious! Only order one per table though or you'll stink for the rest of the holiday!!!!

The menu is great, really varied, but I can personaly reccomenr Alice Springs Chicken, yum, mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!!

Always ask for your remains to be boxed up if you're hvaing trouble doing it justice! Tastes just as good the next day!

I also love the decor here, all ozzie theming which is great fro me after just travelling there for6 months!

I've always been a loyal TGIF fan, but I finally found something that can compare!

orlandobabe
03-04-2002, 23:02
Hi Tink
there's quite a bit on The outback on page 2 as well.

Orlandobabe

tinkerbell
08-04-2002, 13:00
Hi Orlandobabe, I'm a tad confused!!! What exactly did you mean by
quote:there's quite a bit on The outback on page 2 as well. ??? I'm not exactly sure which page 2 you're refrring to?!?! Too early in the morning for me maybe!!!

tinkerbell
08-04-2002, 13:26
The penny has dropped! Sorry to have started this topic again! I had my options set to viewing topics that were under 30 days old, hence, only one page of eating out topics!

It all makes sense now!!!!

Any way I can take my post out and put it in the existing one??