PDA

View Full Version : Southern Dunes

scooby
30-11-2003, 17:22
Hi guys

We are currently buying a resale home for STR on Southern Dunes. Problems so far:

Reccomended Insurance policy/broker to cover all aspects. Home/Hazard.

Management

We need a local MC with other properties on SD. Some MC rentals welcome but we will be marketing mainly ourselves.

Been using the forum for ages but only just registered now we have taken the plunge.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on the above, we have some options but wondered how you guys had got on.

Cheers

Cowboy
30-11-2003, 20:45
Hi Scooby,
Welcome to a great forum. I am sure you will find everyone very helpful and you will get a lot of information on here. You won't find anywhere better.
I hope everything goes well with your intended purchase and get as much enjoyment from it as we do. Be prepared for much hard work getting rentals and a lot of time is needed.
For insurance we are with ASI and several other owners on the forum are also with them.
As far as a MC is concerned, ours is at Haines City and look after 20 homes on Southern Dunes.
If you require more information (we are not allowed to advertise on the forum) please let me know by PM or e-mail.
Mike.