PDA

View Full Version : Toll charge violation.

haras
23-12-2008, 15:51
Jusr recivied a letter from Dollar informing me of 2 toll violation on state route 836. Both supposedley occured within 4 minutes of each other. One is for 25c and the other for 75c, and with admin costs they want $51. I am 100% confident all toll fees were paid as they are not the type of things you would drive straight thru. The impossiable task here is proving it. Wondering if anyone has dealt with anything like this before.
Happy christmas to you all..

CERICROWLEY
23-12-2008, 19:20
A lot of toll roads are now getting upgrades etc. That you now have to take the right side lanes and divert to the pay tolls, it may be that you drove in the left hand lanes and these are dedicated to sunpass holders.

MJG
04-01-2009, 17:02
Is it not incumbent on the part of the toll authorities (whoever they are - sorry I don't know this) to provide evidence of the violation - a dated and timed photo perhaps - don't know if this technology exists - but it seems to me it could be a dollar employee scooting about at the expense of their customers.

Mind you it might be worth paying the charge at the current exchange rate it's probably not worth the hassle, if the dollar strengthens it might not be worth it.