PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day

Dolphins
22-12-2008, 20:27
Although I have read other peoples queries, etc for some time I have never actually asked a question so here goes - we are out in Florida at the moment and will be here over Christmas and New Year and just wonder if anyone has suggestions for what to do on Christmas Day other than visit the parks which I understand are packed as soon as they open. Two adults, no children. Help please!
Caroline

andrewmckay5
22-12-2008, 20:54
[xmas1][drinkbeer][beer][rasta][zzz]

On a more sensible note we are in the Gulf but I am sure there will be a number of suggestions from visitors currently in Orlando.

Also have a look at the Christmas section on the forum.

andrew

christhear
22-12-2008, 21:11
Caroline

Not sure if you are in a villa or not. Why not have an extremely relaxing day.

A late breakfast by the pool, a relaxing walk around the neighbourhood. Dinner by the pool and Maybe a drive out to Celebration when it gets dark to see all the houses lit up for Christmas.

MarkJan
22-12-2008, 22:33
Chill out for the day, go for a nice meal?

chrizzy100
22-12-2008, 23:09
We always go to Universal for lunch which is never packed...TV is rubbish in the USA..so we go out for the Christmas feel...it is nice to be out in FL if there is a little chill in the air...we are mostly just a couple..so its nice to be around others at Christmas..

Dolphins
23-12-2008, 03:28
Thanks to all who have answered. We do have our own villa on Calabay Parc where we have just 'chilled out' the last few years but thought maybe we should do something different this year. Any other thoughts gratefully received!

Caroline