PDA

View Full Version : Service. second to none. again.

CERICROWLEY
21-12-2008, 04:31
I must congratulate Roger on his fast, epicable service. On our car hire booked through here.

Iur flight was delayed by 5hours, which meant our connect was delayed until the next day. but did not know this till arriving at the airport, emailed UScar hire and they had our voucher altered to the correct date and time. within hours of us arriving at the airport.

When arriving at Orlando eventually, we had a superbb vehicle, only 5 miles on clock. This has been an upgrade of what we normally book at a cost at a lot less than what we have booked before,

Thank you.

As usual your digence is above and beyond the call of the usual car hire and is worth it.

ShirleyD
21-12-2008, 04:42
I agree, having booked late and made last minute changes in the past, having had small issues over the years, all have been sorted by Roger. If they were more expensive than other companies it would still be worth paying, but the thing is, they offer great prices AND great service, not something you get from most places these days [high5]

rexgold
05-01-2009, 05:35
Could not agree more. We booked a 15 Seater Mini Van thru Alamo via Roger and everything was handled brilliantly. No problems with the service and would recommend to others and be happy to use them again in the future.

The only pain was that we wanted the 15 seater without the last set of seats in the van so that we could store the 9 suitcases. Alamo did not have the facility to store this seat so we had to keep messing about with this. Apart from that no problems at all.

Raj

sundowner
05-01-2009, 14:31
I would like to say thank you too for the excellent service Roger and the team provide. I always compare prices and always book from here at excellent rates. We did have someone bump into us on our previous trip and were looked after very well.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Fran19
06-01-2009, 17:30
Yes, can only agree with everyone on here, Roger and co. provide an excellent service. I always recommend them to anyone going over to Florida. Keep up the great work Roger and thanks for what you have sorted out for us in the past!