PDA

View Full Version : Car hire

LittleTink
19-12-2008, 21:27
IMPORTANT

Is the car hire company linked from this website a legitimate company?

We have paid for a hire car - Sanford airport have no booking for us - we used the website from this site

Please help

Fourdents
19-12-2008, 21:31
I am sure Roger will be able to answer your question

roger
19-12-2008, 21:31
I have already replied to your email you sent me, but we are most definate legitimate. As I said on my email, if you call Dollar they will usually say there is no booking since you did not book direct through them. They will only see bookings made with them directly.

Just make sure you take the voucher we sent you and they will find you on their system when you arrive.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LittleTink
IMPORTANT

Is the car hire company linked from this website a legitimate company?

We have paid for a hire car - Sanford airport have no booking for us - we used the website from this site

Please help
[/quote]

LittleTink
19-12-2008, 21:39
Roger - You can imagine our horror when we ring them and they say they have no reservation for us at all. There are no contact numbers. Dollar said they do not recognise any of the booking codes on the car rental voucher? Is that normal?

I know this site is a wonderful site, I have been a member on here for many years - please do understand my worries.

Thank you

LittleTink
19-12-2008, 21:41
Linda - thank you for the lovely personal note you left for me regarding our holiday - as you know, I dont need the stress! Its nice to know that I am stressing over nothing. Was a shock to the system though.

Roger replied straight away to my husband's email. Which we both totally appreciate.

LittleTink
19-12-2008, 21:51
Problem solved:D:D:D:D Thank you soooooo much Roger. Thank you all for your help.

brownm
20-12-2008, 03:56
Rest assured "LITTLETINK" we have been using this sites car hire many times over the past years! and the service has been superb!! enjoy looking forward to your holiday and chill!!

Mark.

LittleTink
05-01-2009, 22:29
We are back - car hire not a problem - it was Dollar that put us into a panic saying they had no booking for us.

All's well that end's well!

ellie
06-01-2009, 03:31
So glad you got it all sorted. The one big plus factor of booking through this site is that you have a direct link with Roger, and he is brilliant at sorting any problems out. I don't think you would get that sort of service from any other site.