PDA

View Full Version : The Whole Simpsons Experience

peewee
12-12-2008, 16:05
Hi, we did Universal Studios last year so am reluctant to go back /pay again just to do the Simpsons ride - even though I am a big fan! I was just wondering whether apart from the ride, what else adds to the Simpsons experience - can you have pictures with the cast (I got a great picture with spiderman man last time which was like the front page of a comic) is there lots of simpsons merchandise and so on. Any comments to influence the decision as to whether we go back would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.[msnsmile]

owen3
12-12-2008, 16:37
Yes you can get photos with the Simpsons, there is a shop with just Simpsons merchandise.
Did love the ride.
Barbara

luckylady
12-12-2008, 16:39
We did Simpsons ride yesterday was a laugh a minute, we enjoyed it that much went back on again. There is a lot of Simpsons merchandise. I cannot comment regarding having photograghs with the cast.
We love Universal therefore going back for the Simpsons ride and everything else there is would be a pleasure for us.

Cruella DeVilla
12-12-2008, 18:19
Yes I have a couple of pictures with "The Family" taken on the last two visits. The Homer character is quite funny when he performs as you have your snaps done.

2 of my favourite rides are in Universal and now the Simpsons adds to that list.

pieman790
12-12-2008, 20:00
The cast of the Simpsons ride round on the Simpsons bus and stop for photos.
As for the ride my kids loved it. When we were there last week they did the ride 5 times with a max wait time of 10 mins and on one occassion walked straight onto it.

brownm
12-12-2008, 21:07
We went on the Simpson's ride last week or so! and it was fantastic! why not get a 2 park 1 day pass and you can enjoy both parks.

Mark.

sundowner
13-12-2008, 16:12
I would say it is worth it especially if you get the two park pass. There are lots of photo opportunities with characters. The Simpsons ride is brilliant and we had no queues in September.

We also went on 'Disaster' (it replaced Earthquake). To be honest it was very much like Earthquake once you got through to the 'train' but it was quite amusing in the pre-amble so worth a visit if you are there.

orlandochris
09-01-2009, 12:49
Here's me with the cast. Can you guess which is me?!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/orlandochris/20091984945_simpsons.jpg

MarkJan
09-01-2009, 22:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandochris
Here's me with the cast. Can you guess which is me?![/quote]The one on the right? [msnwink]