PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Safari Hotel

Blackbrook
04-12-2008, 17:52
Hi

Never been to Florida before and have just managed to get a good deal (I think so anyway) for Easter 2010 flying with Virgin. Any tips on Florida itself or the hotel in which we are staying would be much appreciated. It is myself, husband and two children (they will be aged 10 and 7 when we go)

Many thanks[msnsmile]

CERICROWLEY
04-12-2008, 18:39
Linda

We have numerous topics available for you to search on loads of different aspects of Orlando, from theme parks to dining out. You browse through and ask away. although as you will see from the name of the forum, this is a private villa based forum, so researching hotels is not something we can advise you on. My best bet would be to go back to the travel agents you booked with and maybe they can help you, and search for hotel based website advisors

reemur
04-12-2008, 22:13
We Stayed at the Sheraton Safari about 10yrs ago before we owned a villa
We stayed with our 2grandsons that were 6yrs old
The hotel was very nice & clean But nothing beats a villa
Carol

brownm
06-12-2008, 21:21
Hi we stayed at the Sheraton Safari about 6 years ago! before we bought the villa and i was very impressed with it! the pool area is large with plenty of sun-beds and a childrens water slide.

We stayed in Hotels since the children were babies and our oldest is now 16 and then we stayed in a villa approx 2003 and we enjoyed the villa even more that we bought it.[clap]

Try a villa you will not be dissapointed,

Mark.