PDA

View Full Version : dining with a princess at disney

elio2269
02-12-2008, 01:16
Hi My 5 yr old daughter would love to dine with a princess does any one know how i go about booking it and has anyone been on this excursuion and what did u think of it??Hope to hear from all u princess loving people soon !!!

sammibabe
03-12-2008, 02:24
We ate in the castle which was a character meal with the princesses. Not so much dining with them as basically they come over to your table, quick chat, autographs and pics and they are off. My girls enjoyed it but don't know whether it is what you are looking for. If you look at the WDW website the contact numbers will be there. I think you can reserve 180 days before you want to go. We had a florida/disney book that also had the numbers in. Unfortunately lent it out so can't post them for you. Whatever you do book as close to that time as you can to make sure you get what you want. Have a great time

Dianap
03-12-2008, 12:07
We also did this 2 years ago,my Grandaughter has never forgotten also next door in the Castle the children can have a makeover in the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique and go in dressed as a princess makes them feel really special can work out quite expensive but really nice for an occasion, it can get very busy you have to book in advance all the numbers are on the WDW site and you will get all the information you need