PDA

View Full Version : The Living Seas...

tinkerbell
28-03-2002, 15:48
One of the best experiences I've had at Epcot has been on the quiet nights I've visited and spent some tiem in the living seas attraction, at a certain time each night (times posted at attraction) you can watch a scuba diver feed the fish, and it really is an incredible sight, the kids love it.

Definitely something I'd reccomend making a point to watch. The larger fish all shoal around the diver and it is an amzing sight that keeps kids interested for hours!

esprit
28-03-2002, 19:44
I like this attraction too. It is worth going to even if you think you have "done" this tyoe of thing by doing the Terrors of the Deep attraction at Seaworld, as it has a totally different feel to it. It is also a good way to get some AIR CON on a hot day, or get warmed up on a chilly evening in Winter.

Julie Carty

tinkerbell
22-05-2002, 17:26
The Living Seas is also where you can find a manatee display in Epcot. It is a small display and by evening is usually roped off so that no one can disturb them. For those who dont know, the Manatees are an endangered species, worth having a look at and trying to educate people on how to help their survival.

Tink

Kickstart
14-10-2003, 18:52
I loved the huge tanks, but the whole experience of getting in was really slow and painful, queue for ages, go 'down' in the lift, get on the ride, which kept breaking down and finally get inside. Is there anyway of skipping the ride part?

Amirah
18-11-2003, 04:16
My family love the Living Seas too because we are really big into marine life. Our little 55 gallon salt water reef tank is nothing compared to the underwater life at Epcot. It is breath taking. We really enjoyed it.