PDA

View Full Version : Alamo

djdigitald
10-11-2008, 18:57
Roger,
I noticed on another thread that you said you would be putting the Alamo prices up at the end of the month. How much are they looking to go up by? I am not going til November 2009 and if they are going up should i book as early as it is? Also, are Premium SUV 7 seaters spacious enough for 2 adults 1 child and 1 infant with all the gubbins that you have to take around for them and do the 3rd row of seats flatten easy enough?

roger
10-11-2008, 19:10
My guess is Alamo will go up around £10 per week or thereabouts, and sometime between now and the end of the year.

There are various possible models of 7 seater SUV so I can not really comment on whether the seats fold down, but I'd expect the luggage space to be plenty adequate given there are only 4 of you.

djdigitald
10-11-2008, 19:17
Thanks Roger i suppose for the small deposit it is worth booking now anyway!

blott
10-11-2008, 20:14
I was just going to point out that the deposit is only £25 and fixes the price so it's a good deal to book now.

djdigitald
11-11-2008, 13:29
I took the plunge and have just booked it. I am just wondering whether to take my daughters (6) booster seat as it is light enough instead of renting two seats while there.

roger
11-11-2008, 16:16
There is no legal requirement for a booster seat for a 6 year old, but if you want her to use a seat then it's definately worth taking your own as the rental companies charge up to around $10 per day per seat.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by djdigitald
I took the plunge and have just booked it. I am just wondering whether to take my daughters (6) booster seat as it is light enough instead of renting two seats while there.
[/quote]

djdigitald
11-11-2008, 17:04
Oh OK, that's food for thought.