PDA

View Full Version : About UK Immigration and Study Visa information re

bill.harry7
30-10-2008, 12:13
Hi 2 All, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. www.visaforuk.co.uk Visa and immigration Guide this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please share your experience

orchidvilla
30-10-2008, 19:48
Harry... Try [website link edited] its very up to date with info on imigration, even has the British Consulate on there who you can chat too.

blott
31-10-2008, 01:19
I think Harry is already in the US and wants to come to the UK?

Jill
31-10-2008, 01:26
Have you checked the UK Council for International Student Affairs website. http://www.ukcosa.org.uk/student/immigration.php This explains immigration procedures and visas. Our son's university also has an international department as do many other universities and have staff who can help with the details needed to come here and study.

orchidvilla
31-10-2008, 17:39
Hi Blott... i was aware Harry was US looking to come to UK. The site i posted and was edited out is very acurate with up to date information with imigration issues both for US and UK persons and you can talk with the Dean the British Consulate who activly participates on the forum to answer questions on imigration from both US to UK and UK to US and can send information to Harry that he would need in his search, its also top search engine and featured in national press and been on national tv over heare and in US. So i am supprised that the site was edited out as Harry is asking for help and when its offerd its refused by Mods or Admin.

blott
31-10-2008, 18:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orchidvilla
Hi Blott... i was aware Harry was US looking to come to UK. The site i posted and was edited out is very acurate with up to date information with imigration issues both for US and UK persons and you can talk with the Dean the British Consulate who activly participates on the forum to answer questions on imigration from both US to UK and UK to US and can send information to Harry that he would need in his search, its also top search engine and featured in national press and been on national tv over heare and in US. So i am supprised that the site was edited out as Harry is asking for help and when its offerd its refused by Mods or Admin.[/quote]The site has links to vacation homes which aren't allowed on the forum.

Please feel free, though, to DM this info to Harry.